BIM (Building Information Modeling)
BIM is an object-oriented building development tool that utilizes XD modeling concepts, information technology, and software interoperability to design, construct, and operate a building project, as well as communicate its details.
- BIM is a platform for collaboration that includes input from all parties
- Utilizes 3D visualization to help communicate complex situations
- Coordination among trades – clash detection prior to installations
- BIM lends itself to a more efficient layout and less need for printed documents
- Significant Reduction in Design or Construction Conflicts
- Elimination of Rework
- Improves Productivity
- Expansion of Prefab Opportunities
- Improving Consistency of our Work Product
S.A. Comunale is committed toward BIM competency, from engineering thru the finished product, enabling us to add value by eliminating unnecessary material and labor costs.